Monday, September 20, 2010

People feel suffocated all wet

 The entire world is gray, grief filled the whole sky. I am dragged his exhausted body to class, I would like to see a gardenia pure as you. See more of a waiting more than a glance. Finally, we eventually were. I say goodbye to you,UGG boots cheap, you just Shuangshoubaotou. I know, you mind very tough at the moment. Because, you think of me.

Later, you said to me, want me to return to school. You told me we were just ordinary friends. But you know,UGG boots clearanc, in my heart I'd have had you as a part of me. You rejected me twice,Discount UGG boots, I understand you, but I respect your choice. However,UGGs, no one knows me sick. I often think of the day after you with a glimmer of hope back to where we had met. However, everything is too late. At this point, I only know what is real. . . . . . .

you left, every wind, rain, power outages I will think of you. Afraid you've caught cold, afraid of you alone. . . . . . . .

Now, you have your own piece of heaven and earth. Perhaps you already forgotten me. But, you know every day I sleep it? I am trying to protect themselves, do not want to hurt others. . . . . .

However, I hate God do not give me an unfeeling heart is!

gardenia open, where I wait for the next moment. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment