Saturday, September 25, 2010

She seems to have not changed

 In the United States made new friends did not forget an old friend of domestic preferences. I like Violet, because it is pure, it is the United States, it is not false. However, tucked a note that read: Violet の smile.

The string of text and the last organization to my left a dream, it is puzzling me.

addition to parcels,UGGs, very close to weave dreams be filled with a letter that she adapted to the teaching environment in the United States, made many new friends. Among them, the Anne Shirley and  is her best friend. The two friends caught my interest, chuckled: Annie is my English name, Alice is wearing elegant English name ah.

seems that she is a tacit understanding.

read the letter, it says that even though they will face setbacks, but will stand up and smile for life. I suddenly came out a little enlightenment, she is to me a strong violet, smiling face of the face of setbacks; and at the same time, Dai Ya called me on the phone.

wearing elegant house was hurt. Ya-Ling Wei Dai's sister had an accident,UGG boots clearanc, the situation is critical, is hospital. Ling Wei is also a good friend of mine,UGG boots, but not so close.

I rushed to the hospital, see Dai Ya look like tears, I comforted her: is for you to grasp every minute of life, strong down, and create a better future.

Dai Ya Laughing, patted my shoulder,cheap UGG boots,

No comments:

Post a Comment