Thursday, April 7, 2011

You Xiaopodupi student work is also very humorous teacher

 Monday, 30 October
2 clear -
day today, not out of the sun, really bad, my father bought two goldfish, one raised to drown in a vat, I am very sad. -
Comments: I am sad that I live so much, in February had never met had a 30, too! Have never seen no sun sunny, but not seen a drowning goldfish. -
1. Title: The side of the side ... ... ... ... -
children write: his clothes off one side, while pants. -
Teacher comments: he in the end is to take off or wear ah? -
2. Topic: One -
children write: I am one of an injured left foot. -
Teacher comments: You are centipede it? -
3. Topic: after another -
children write: work, my father's home after another. -
Teacher comments: You have several fathers in the end it? -
4. Title: sorry -
children write: ditch section in front of my home very sad. -
Teacher comments: the teacher is more sad. -
5. Topic: Another ... ... and ... ... -
children write: my mother was short and tall, fat and thin. -
teacher comments; your mother is a deformation of magic it? -
6. Topic: You see -
children to write: What you looking at! Never seen ah -
Teacher comments: not seen -
7. Title: thriving -
children write: thriving Wing confession. -
Teacher comments: Do not look too much drama! -
8. Title: delicious -
children write: delicious ass. -
Teacher comments: Some things can not eat. -
9. Title: innocence -
children wrote: really hot today. -
Teacher comments: You're naive. -
10. Title: Sure enough -
children wrote: Yesterday I ate fruit, and turbid water. -
Teacher comments: is the word -
11. Title: The first ... ... further ... ..., example: eat first, then ablution. -
children write: Sir, good-bye! -
Teacher comments: Imagination is more than the wisdom of the earth. -
12. Topic: What is -
children to write: a train passing Moreover Moreover Moreover Moreover Moreover status -
Teacher comments: I have to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment