Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jamison thinking about quitting the first card one year after leaving home to enjoy their grandchildren would like

 Ticker Jan. 17 news in Cleveland yesterday, after the road loss to the Nuggets, 35-year-old power forward Antoine Knight - Jamison told contract expires next season may retire, go home to take care of his wife and children peace of mind.

yesterday's Pepsi Center, Cleveland defeat big score away again. Has no ambition for the cause of the Jamison, he now put more focus shifted back to the family. Jamison had four children at home to take care of, in an interview, the former All-Star players admitted that next season is likely to be his final season of his career.

My first 13 seasons in the league next year will be my first 14 years. I think I have to leave when. The contract for next season's salary will increase to $ 15,080,000.

This is no problem. I like what I did, my only regret is not winning a championship. But I think in addition to basketball, the family should be more important than others. But now that these is still too early, after all, I The contracts have one year remaining. For the family, Jamison admitted, from the day he retired, the parents of all children will become their new job.

averaged 19.7 points and 9 times more than 19 points a season. But in his employment history, the only regret is not won a championship ring.

Last season, Jamison was infinitely close to this honor, the Wizards switched from joint Rider Unfortunately, however, Knight was eliminated in the second round of the playoffs, while the

this season, assists the performance of the team in scoring.

(Kobayashi)

No comments:

Post a Comment