Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I do not understand

 The day before yesterday to the two colleagues from the United States, they are the first time to China. Chat with them when they told me the first time to China a few SURPRISES. The first one: Why do gray weather, the sun hiding behind clouds. I am speechless, had to say: Because you came, so the sun becomes eclipsed. The second is: Today the sun is not even it all out of sight. I am speechless, quipped: this room so much sun, why are you still thinking about the sun outside the window!? (outside of the room but They, and me and other Chinese colleagues. I and my colleagues have the surname SUN, and the English name of my colleagues also called SUNNY) The third question: Why in Beijing, see bird? I am speechless, had said: ? or because we are hospitable, courteous service? fifth question: Why is obviously a red pedestrian crossing the road yet? I can not answer. These are also some of the problems I went to the United States of SURPRISES, why the sky so blue, why do birds more, some restaurant and why only one or two attendants, why always cars giving way too much ... .... In addition to the fourth question, the other makes me feel very embarrassed, in fact, they were not malicious, but very honestly surprised to say the heart. I was very overwhelmed, really do not know how our country is, in my strong desire to defend her when they found reason to be so pale and weak. days no longer blue , the water is no longer green, eat and drink can not be assured, young people between the concept of a sudden the tradition from the fathers went to the other extreme, collusion to stubbornly high prices to buy a house in this country young people are at the expense of their own the future, vigorously while holding the Olympic Games have so many children not afford school fees ... ... too much, I do not want to say, all these things so I do not know, really do not understand. Is this the development of our the price to pay?! <>

No comments:

Post a Comment