Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yuan Ying, you are not far from the shadow

 Yuan Ying, you are not far from the shadow of the text: smoke
a long time without a small note on the mortal, what makes me feel so indifferent?, I think, does not matter who remember who, does not matter who forget who, once in a small mind days, the memory is still happy happy.
network is nothing, nothing will affect people's normal life, I began to slowly withdraw from the BBS, I will slowly ease my own work in a website make text editing. away from, not give up, stay away from, but for some time and can not be there, but I know that in a moment, I still come back to see the.
afternoon, a small note, I feel a bit lonely , real estate broker is not much film left, clouds, long time no news, I know, those friends, almost all have go to waste the name. to see the top of the top article is written for the distant shadow. read, speechless. I rarely see other people's articles, not why, habits Bale. I rarely write for someone, not why, is still used.
but at night he suddenly wanted to write something for the distant shadow text, far shadow , you okay?
see you all of a sudden a few days ago to my personal space appear ideal, you said my sister how are you? I'm worried about you.
I see, the first feeling is that surprise, and then is silent, then, points cigarettes, watching the smoke released into the atmosphere, joked: be a celebrity. I was silent, he is active. when I when in the free zone, for he had no impression. He knows I'm not in Sohu, but in an ideal community, an ideal community of friends, mostly Old Sohu past.
I returned to Xining, Hangzhou, and saw the shadow of the far post where my ideal, and asked me: > I was very strange, do not know who? I think I on the train for several days, and looking for clouds will not have to find me? QQ asked another friend on the night of windows, windows and clouds of night, and I, are mixing in the free zone. The night is a window that this person is like a thing of the. may know, a good relationship with me and clouds of it, it made such a post.
this is far from the shadow know the name, But few speak, I left a small free zone to the human mind, when, where many saw the shadow of the text far, it is natural Bifeng, text-based unusual. rarely return to his post, but look carefully too.
one day to see Sohu's management message, he made a lot of words to me, a particularly good about my friend, he said he wanted to talk to me. so we added QQ, he used to say : warm, and nothing, the forum all the people are his brothers and sisters.
that moment I suddenly realized that he was very.
recognition of his heart started, my days in Hangzhou, There are some things that he knows me, emotional low. know my body well, then, a small note of the real estate broker, our family's clouds, far shadow, they have been at my side, concerned about all I have. clouds played a lot on the phone I just wanted me to know, look at the road ahead, not allow themselves to be addicted to the.
far shadow of the sound, I also heard on a rainy night, he gave me a call. do not apply the word, I know he asked Who is it? I said I do not know, I really do not know. he actually said: is a handsome man, very steady, it will take care of people, very carefully.
and I and far between among the film, feel very warm. He put all his friends, as is his family general. He once said a word: in my life, very close friends as family, maybe we really can do, but do not love us up.
I left Hangzhou, is promised to give away video email, told him my some cases. But later, because in no mood to say, it is not know how to talk about, let the matter rest.
the management of his last message to me, said: software, and I hope you can laugh at life. the.
shadow far away, there are more than a month, I think, so far shadow hugged all brothers and sisters, should be very missed. I Sohu's friends, not much, the opposite sex is less.
However, much video that I miss the people, just because his phrase: In reality precarious, and we laugh at others on the network. We true, we cry, we laugh, we need a warm embrace.
very sorry, had the stubbornness. much impact once asked me to Sohu's diamond ring, I did not give. do not give is because our thoughts are different. I always think that, although the network is nothing, but I think people are real, the mood is real. in the far shadow asked me to ring, I think the diamond ring should be sent to those who are.
I said one sentence: just want to list on Sohu's charm, there is no other meaning.
stubborn me, always did not give him the virtual ring.
after he left, at some point, I think that saw said: ; sister, come, hug. do not know how he would like to, I just know that people always tired when.
I recently far fewer words, but the novel in a hurry, just want to make money. I think the reality is cruel, human survival is the most important. I also think that if much film to know that I now earn money to support domestic child seriously, and he will be very happy.
sent him text messages, he returned to me: Well, hope you well alive, take care. refuses to give me that opportunity, because you do not like to hear, see things you say.
now, I finally said: night, told me that those reasons, thank you for the warm embrace, though virtual, however, far shadow, you're better than the real arms, but also warm. just because we are all adrift in this world lonely child. ;
far shadow, you always said before, my sister pick me up, I always refused, and I do not want to hold people casually.
far shadow, now I want to say: sister hug you, I hope you good and happy every day you.
19.01 points at Xining, Qinghai

No comments:

Post a Comment