Thursday, March 31, 2011

I struggled for a cup of coffee, two decades

 Our world from birth are two different people, impatient of coffee you drink, do I have to fight 20 years to drink.
primary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>
when you wear clean clothes every day, carrying a beautiful bag makes transfer between the school and at home with time. I can only wearing my old clothes with my sister converted over, wash once a month also patched coat in the winter cold in the morning run to school.
bright and spacious when you sit on the side of the classroom lectures, while in the drawer when you play with your toy robot. I may at any time in the dark damp thatched house collapsed on a stone with a piece of wood take to do the teacher's desk every word recorded.
you in the playground after school, played with high spirits, when the zoo, I carried a very uncoordinated, and their bodies in the fields a bamboo basket to cut the grass the pig.
When you sit in front of the TV watching a day time favorite
So, you never know. When you're lying soft and comfortable bed to sleep, I still flickering kerosene lamp teacher assignments doing the kind of frustration.
So, you never know. When you are in the plot cartoon uproar, I was blowing the stove side drum cheeks, and let the smoke Xunde DC tears of pain.
So, you will never understand. Why do you use half to drop the pencil, I have written with one half of chopsticks tied with hope written on paper, writing the bitterness of the future.
these 6 years, and am happy you worry. This 6 years, I'm doing very difficult.
School >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>
when you wear the brands and compare the students who look good, I was secretly with others in the sports arena to pick up discarded bottles, just because it can be meals in exchange for my vote next week.
When you throw a beautiful female student paper, writing a love letter, I was to do as a secondary line break in which the injured brain.
big night when you go over the wall cafes playing games, watching football, I am also a flashlight under the covers preview and review.
So, you never know. When you pour the bucket into a bowl of leftover food bowl, I may not Dun Dun cabbage can afford to eat tofu.
So, you never know. When you play in the examination room when the team spirit and work with other people, why I was so helpless and angry.
So, you will never understand. You can easily do not charge a little effort into school, I can barely get hard struggle for three years.
these 6 years, you live the thrill of romance. This 6 years, I struggle like mad, only to shorten the distance between you and me, only for one day to catch up with you, as chic as you can sit quietly in the spacious windows side a cup of coffee.
University >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>
when you took his girlfriend's hand drawing near, I was lost in the crowd on the street and urban management in the leaflets and made playing dodge.
When you sleep in the dormitory incredibly hard, drink in the food stalls disoriented, I was going to catch a crowded bus as you like as a child of his tutor.
when you let the students out of a few hundred dollars you take notes, write papers, I was perusing a library to find a large number of bun information and data.
So, you never know. Why did not the University is always willing to pull my hand girl.
So, you never know. Why do I often go to bed at midnight three-shift dormitory was discredited.
So, you will never understand. Why do I always seem so rushed, but you are so boring.
the 4 years, you enjoy the Qing Fu. This 4 years, I have gone through discipline.
Fortunately, finally graduated. A full 16 years, I seemed to, and you compare the. However, I not only can not sit down and drink a cup of coffee, but has become even worse.
Every day I live in the 10 square meters of rented room, sleeping, eating. Also save half of his salary each month to send distant father and mother. Every morning when you still dream of sleeping with his mouth open in the twitter, I have to get up to catch the first bus trip, only to fear of traffic jams and being late for work. Value will be deducted for late three cups of coffee money, so I can not be late, but still can not drink coffee, drink coffee, I have to save money to pay water and electricity.
night, the night comes. I quickly walk in the brightly-lit streets, but did not have time to stop and crush the beauty of the moment. Because in order to drink a cup of coffee, I have to go to night schools training program, and charging. At a time when you may and colleagues or a bar to relax in KTV.
I'm like a pendulum, swinging in the city tirelessly for four years, jumping the N time slots, only the salaries of each are a little more.
for a cup of coffee, I struggled for a full 20 years. However, 20 years later, the financial crisis broke out, I lost my job. I have a lot a lot a lot a lot of time but no money for coffee. I lost walking the streets in this debauchery, filled with emotional loss in my heart. When I pass by that coffee shop door again, I hesitated. Eventually, I persuaded her that I have not entered into the shop.
but I only dare to point that the least expensive 30 yuan a cup of coffee, I gently charge a little, a fragrant taste is bitter, like you never see me sad the same. I know that drinking this cup of coffee, I would like a top spinning to look for the next cup of coffee, it may be another 20 years, or some 20 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment