Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dont Matter

 Nobody wanna see us together Nobody wants to see the two of us together
but it don't matter no but it does not matter
Cause I got you babe Cause I got you, baby
Nobody wanna see us Nobody wants to see us together with
but it don't matter no But this does not matter
Cause I got you babe Cause I got you
Cause we gon 'fight because I would love And for
oh yes we gon 'fight is, we will fight
Believe we gon' fight believe we will win
we gon 'fight we fight
fight for our right to love yeah fight We love the power
Nobody wanna see us together Nobody wants us
but it don't matter no But this does not matter
Cause I got you Cause I got you
Nobody wanna Nobody wants to see us together with us
nobody thought we'd last forever No one believed we could last forever
I feel I'm hopin 'and prayin' I know I want to pray
things between us gon 'get better between us things proceeds smoothly
Men steady comin' after you guys are still pursuing your
women steady comin 'after me, ladies and also pursue my
Seem like everybody wanna go for self seems everyone is for himself
and don't wanna respect boundaries, but do not want to jump in line
Tellin 'you all those lies to tell you those lies
just to get on your side only To be by your side
But I must admit there was a couple secrets between us, but I must admit the existence of secret
I held inside I hide inside
But just know that I tried but please I believe I am trying to
to always apologize always trying to apologize to you
And I'ma have you first always in my heart forever in my heart is in your first
to keep you satisfied so you will satisfaction
Got every right to wanna leave out the power for
got every right to wanna go for the power split
got every right to hit the road for the power split
and never talk to me no more forever no longer speak to me
you don't even have to call you do not even call me
even check for me at all, nor even to my confirmation
because the way I been actin 'lately to because of my recent performance
has been off the wall performance of all disorders
Especially toward you, especially in front of your face
Puttin 'girls before you and the other girls tugging back and forth
and they watchin 'everything I been doin' everything I did they observe
just to hurt you just want to hurt you
most of it just ain't you most certainly are not so
ain't true not really
and they won't show you they will never tell you
how much of a queen you are to me how important you are to me
and why I love you baby Why do I love you so

No comments:

Post a Comment