Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fight for more victories

 Win, so long, have been waiting to enter the Fujian team can make the playoffs, and now finally completed this goal. No matter how the results of the competition behind, we basically have locked the playoffs. Because we have There are three games, but this game, we would definitely enter the playoffs.
Moreover, Gong Songlin the next game can play games, I believe we will spell Jiangsu team, after all, their team now not the best, their players are going to compare the turbulence-Star Game. while we can all troops to the match.
another All-Star Game is it, this is my third All-Star Game. said Honestly, from the Xinjiang team started, and now, through a lot of things. I most want to thank is the Chiang guidance. He taught me those things make me a lifetime. I hope I can reward him with better results, return for more friends. for more victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment