Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pretty Boy (a)

 I lie awake at night
see things in black and white
I've only got you inside my mind
you know you have made me blind
oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
like I never ever loved no one before you
pretty pretty boy of mine
just tell me you love me too
oh my pretty pretty boy I need you
oh my pretty pretty boy I do
let me inside
make me stay right beside you
OVERTURE
I =
Dao Ming Si and Ye Sha Shan Cai to go around the world that day, I hid behind the pillars of the airport, watched them leave. step by step toward looking at Dao Ming Si gate, out of my life. a persistent throughout the summer, finally gave up. However, my mouth actually showing a smile. not that strong, but, even come to an end, or hope that everyone can happiness.
remember looking at the back of the last class in the post Static sister school left, I severely criticized his lack of courage. now that, sometimes, courage had to be closed up, because they not brave, courageous love in return. just like being with their own well-being as love can be exchanged.
, however, was only the courage to give up. For the love of Dao Ming Si's broke our hearts, I still can not let go . All this after being away almost taste has long been forgotten, but I fell in love with a strange mixture of tears, the feeling of unrequited love.
make every effort to want to keep in mind the background of Dao Ming Si, or the last line of sight moment of uncontrolled blurred. to enter the gate in the temporary moment in his footsteps stopped. I wipe the tears want to see. He turned his head slowly, as if waiting to find something. that moment, my legs almost no time to wait before onto the brain's thinking will tell him: I'm here, I was not obedient, I have been in place for you. However, led by Yesha to see his hand tight, I'll wake up. After this summer, all the people and things have already left the original position, where there any place to speak of it?
all over. I turned slowly out of the airport, looking at the bustling people and vehicles, only to find the original better world, a great big, blue sky so blue Fortunately, even the way of love came to an end, I still have a long way to go before the other. Some things had to be abandoned, but some things can not give up. cheer is preparing to leave, the figure appeared white in the sun five feet away. my heart suddenly see the light,UGG boots clearance, casual smile on his face: class, thank you, I found the road direction!
Chapter 1-Born to Make You Happy
I = class
looked 杉菜 smile, is so firmly true. is not it, you finally found yourself? gradually filled my heart up.
br> go, go with me to eat something to eat? sitting in the restaurant window position, Shan Cai had not a mouthful of eating, eyes confused look out the window. familiar with the spread of the pain in my chest. Such eyes are missing. But, you have to select the guard way, silent love him. Why do not you choose an easy path to take? to carry the weight of thought, really good tough. so how can you be happy? my mouth inadvertently thrown a trace of smile, This question is to ask you or me. We are all the same, to give up happiness for the happiness.
come back. . Not yet, I do not protect the people happy, so I have to stay with her, take her, used to her habits. until one day she have their own happiness, I would choose to stay away from, guarding memories I silently thought
= 杉菜
blink of an eye, Dao Ming Si has been half a year away, I have graduated. this time,UGG shoes, the class has been by my side. every night, cake shops in front and ultimately, Mercedes bike next to a white figure. send me home, listen to me complain, when I want to talk with me talk, do not want to talk with me when a daze, I'm in a bad mood make me laugh, miss the time to collect Dao Ming Si the embrace of tears, with me memories of a better bit by bit, take care of my daily diet ... all of this, as if it was his duty, in his run for Hanazawa this group six months, from the moment of dereliction of duty had not.
and I, under guard in the class in every possible way, gradually lost their more and more inseparable from him. Last week he had to go because of what the Group of Japan for two days. in two days, I did some restless, but do not think the reason is stubborn.
third day early in the morning I just get out and see the open-top Mercedes, the class wearing only a thin sweater leaned back and fell asleep. heart expand a little bit of fear, is this the reason? approached slowly, his brow slightly Zhou Zhao, eyelashes some jitter, sleep is not practical. I can not stop the tears no longer fall,UGG bailey button, a large silent crying. class, I do not like you, do not you take it all. well hope you can be happy, just so happy I can not afford. now I am subconsciously being in the resistance, to resist falling in love with a person other than Dao Ming Si, depression In the painful abyss, do not want to get out of it. So, class, I want you to leave me, the only way you have the possibility of happiness.
hand on his cold cheek, to give him a hint of warmth . the next second, he would take his usual gentle and said to me: I, I want to tell you how to leave? Or, I should quietly withdraw from your life.
after work, I left the back door from the cake, detour home, let the phone is not to listen to a message tumbled . message, I was again awakened memories, Dao Ming ten pass a message, once, I was so brave the challenge. But now, not h I do not want to escape, I have to brave, and I wanted to tell him, even if it hurts to I too have to endure, to withdraw his life, he was simply happy to see the mirror., to make them look cold and some are still easily pick up the phone kept ringing: There, I have something to say to you. a trace of sweetness, and the guardian is not waiting to do, in fact, happiness can be so simple. This hint of sweetness, early enough to drown the pain of my life. Simon was asked why I indulge in that makes me sad that such a and knowing nothing of the result of love, and I smiled slightly, the answer is in fact already been made,UGG boots, because all of my happiness comes from this love. Even if one day have to leave, I can regret the guardian of her happiness in the distance a person through the rest of his life. because in my heart, Shan Cai had never left.

No comments:

Post a Comment