Sunday, May 22, 2011

Love

. Wait. Love. . Injury.
do not know what love is beautiful , is the unfailing love?
is your hand and the sub- wedge the old love, or have a vigorous , lived through the ups and downs , and ultimately come together in love ?


the way through, seen so many people experience love , past love and enjoy love, avoid love.

discovered , there is a love can not afford to wait, there is a love can not withstand the damage.


remember when just beginning to understand love, favorite Yang Zhelian Q L Slightly with the tip of the nose touch my nose told me , Like children to tell me The other side everything is so lovely, so impeccable.


I believe that we really loved. Care about each other . Miss each other . But love can not withstand the damage.

occurs when all was so sudden. The disappearance of all sweet . Leaving only the pain. Just hate, just blank.


slowly began to learn to protect themselves. Learn to interpret love, found love, most can not withstand the original injury.


mind is very clear, but give a true heart. Pay up , then the injured to be their own ,

then learn to calm in the face of everything. Learned to ignore . Learn to love their own .


I no longer ask, Love? Not wait forever , can not withstand damage.


but still remember your mind into feeling . I do not care about school , but I learned to protect themselves.

I still afraid to give. Fear of injury. I found that I do not know what is love


If you do not love. Then I will leave. After all, there is a love can not afford to wait, there is a need for love can not stand
love eachother to a firm when the time that it is also not far from the end of the

No comments:

Post a Comment