Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We die , QQ号how to do it

few years later, we die, our QQ, how do?

1. As a legacy to my son.

2. Three months are not logged by the system recovery, it really such a fate ?

3. To the

4. Let my son to help me no less than 24 hours a day , hang a skull icon on OK!

5. Called a friend living every day to hang QQ online, turn on automatic response : ****: This person has been buried Zhongnanshan, something burning paper please go to the grave .

7. QQ death earlier than I do ... ...

8. QQ made ​​mummy, as archaeologists later contribute to the cause ... ...

9. leave my children and grandchildren , holidays, baby called QQ coins to the burning point of Han to ?

10. to My son , hehe let him soak MM

11. to my son and told him not to apply for , and continue to upgrade labor crazy . rose to nine the sun, do not forget tell Naiweng home bogey .

12. donated to Project Hope, to the mountains to spend the children early sun QQ number .

13, when he died , QQ is not on a life long friend .
< br> 14. leave your QQ youngest users , and then left him to his death last year the smallest QQ users ... ... and then you will never re- immortality of the .

15. the QQ number engraved on My tombstone , PS: allow anyone to add me to friends ^ - ^

16. hope to continue to use over there , before his death asked the children and grandchildren must take my QQ number , MSN, E-MAI ......

No comments:

Post a Comment