Monday, November 29, 2010

The early bird catches the worm

 So early today,UGGs, think of a word, the early bird catches the worm. However, if I were the early bugs too miserable, is it? Hey, I hope I am not a worm Oh,UGG bailey button, Fortunately, I have broken cocoon into a butterfly of the.
I show you a job (a letter addressed to the teacher):
Jetzt fuhle ich mich bei euch Deutschen fremder als in den ersten vier Wochen. Nachts kann ich oft nicht schlafen und bin krank vor Heimweh . Warum? Ich habe mein Essen, mein Zimmer-mir geht es besser als den meisten Leuten in meiner Heimat.Aber trotzdem ...
Vor einigen Tagen besuchten mich zwei Landsleute.Naturlich waren wir frohlich, und wir lachten, wir horten Musik-Musik aus unserer Heimat.Da klopfte jemand an die Tur.Es war Frau Grimm von nebenan.Sie nahm eine grosse Schokolade.
to write so much, on Wednesday to pay,UGG boots cheap, and you help me change the change the first error.  prepare breakfast,cheap UGG boots, go to class. Tsho

No comments:

Post a Comment