Friday, November 5, 2010

Leave him, I have done my blue sky (7)

 The next day, Ah Man sent me to work to find a halfway house to eat duck duck blood soup fans fan shop. It stands to reason, early in the morning should not eat something so spicy and greasy, but the day we Both are mad eat.
results very cow boss, sitting in the corner reading the newspaper, not to vinegar, to spicy to bring your, angrily, and we basically had no Dongkuaizi dropped the duck fans running for the door . proprietress of the irony behind me: to Heaven.
big traffic jam on the way to the company, early peak Well, you can understand, but just by the excitement of our hearts depressed Na, Miss A Man was prodigiously press car horn until the police saw his uncle more Her eyes just corpuscles.
set up a portfolio, to what babes ah, twins, ah, all beat! : not-for pair of high heels? . : her to buy, I'll throw, l although the hot, but not hot, she even re-buy r! last steamer brought me back, I'm touched, wow, really hot her mother, l roll, so hot call me how eat! r
me: live in their mouths. that they offer, boldly on open, I multiplied 10 times to him! do gossip ; paparazzi really trouble. You say we go out makeup, they will say that we were emaciated; we make up and that we are too demon! , distress bear; bought new clothes,UGG shoes, and that we lag behind the others! to this, we also heaved a sigh of relief, with one voice said: man, > I waltz out of the car, into the company building, the eyes of middle-aged men in uniform looked at me. I am one of smiled, but found his Victim, he quickly recovered smile, bow upstairs.
to the front of the company and ask the receptionist a small chapter: convened a large number of migrant workers to debt collection. A mystery told the paper, she would like to pull out completely from the fantasy, and she sighed and said:
Mom and Dad finally came to see me, to greet their arrival, I bought a carpet on the study as bed. after work, and thought he could still be thin quilts in the previous house, ran and got.
already dark past, units often olds sitting next to the door and chat, that day has not seen. a cat, do not know which corner of hiding, to issue shrill wail.
corridor lamp is broken, then the weak light mobile phone, on the floor. knock a long time, cracking the door open a crack, crevice is a pair of long eyes, full alert. I suspect its the wrong door, and looked up to see No showings, asked: in the plot, if I continue to ask, or went into, it will move to the impending massacre.
is preparing to turn left, Hasty returned.
she was so happy to see me, ? turned on the light, eyes suddenly light up, a little dizzy.
After a while, I realized that this house has been greatly changed, like: I put the two level room bed, wardrobe, covered with a hook, hook a number of trousers and shirts, desk filled with debris, were moved to the living room sofa.
house, full of fishy smell sweet person.
Hasty entered the room to help me find the box, to find a circle not find, but later found even in the living room, above the newspaper became a shop table, greasy noodle bowls to stack on top.
busy divvying up the rescue of my box, covered with dusty and printed on a piece of greasy, dark Hu Hu.
the box is not a brand name, bought when he first entered college, with the snow correction fluid container port that says clear. After seven years, I changed quarters, moved to Shanghai and back to Nanjing, it has been with me, as a long-term partner, unwavering loyalty. So I've always treasure.
dazzling look at piece of stains, I am particularly angry, look at the side of Hasty sorry, this unit who fire red hair do not know. happened, just peek in the door of my small eyes, heavy boys shut the door, my anger finally erupted : door and never come out. Soon, the room came the sound of shooting the world's best, should be playing the game, a noisy, boys 嘶哑着嗓子 sing: )
a short while, someone opened the door with a key, a pair of young lovers, the woman back only small, and the men put a few steamed bread, a packet of ready food.
I am with them, do not greet each other . woman put down the bag half-lying on the sofa, no one else to start off your shoes, men's table found in the box as missing and angrily to the TV cabinet will eat for a place to unlock plastic bag and brought out chicken paws in the air and diffuse the taste of food.
and Hasty are talking homemade, the men spoke up, br> been rented out, two-bedroom 60 square meters, calculated by Beds, a total of 8 people lived, it is incredible. I shook my head and said: no longer speak, do not go after the woman Tuo Lexie hands, with fingers to tear the plastic bag the bread. I see the sad heart, wow, as if ten thousand ants crawling intend to leave quickly.
blue, and you must not go. took five hundred to me, , suggesting that it'll be the day of Hasty.
? Hasty or a smile, no longer speak, a long time, she began: , as if a statue.
(127)
home to a large bed sheet, quilt cover were all to change, and drilling is lying, there is the fresh taste of soap. give Dad a call and make sure they take the trips. , and so did not find North. East asked West asked hard to find a station far to see Mom and Dad Tizhe Da outward bags came off the bag a bag, each taking a few Step Dad would lay down their bags, lift again, I see a good sad.
I meet her intent to take over the package, father of a hide: > Mom is the father of the faithful fans, again and again chimed in: quietly said: remember, when you eat duck eggs, egg yolk, my dad has kept the pick for me, I once saw him pick the egg bowl to my mother, that moment, I know I'm really grown up. I took them to my new house, into a cell, the father began to praise, heart full of joy, as if a child has good grades the exam, can not wait to bring it back to display.
opened the door, the mother exclaimed: Of course, had nothing big. I asked: As a family child restrained, food market, where banks hh
;
, comfortable family life.
adults came after the parents, the first thing is to purchase a set of dining tables and chairs, be sent to my housewarming ceremony. give the gift of the most important reason is that they can not get used to the floor Also as a table and a bed.
morning and evening meals ready to eat, what matter do not ask to go home, go and lie on the carpet of my meals on the other, a lost job finished, continue to watch TV lying on the carpet. room filled with human breath, so I got a crush, wait a day to go home after work, the moment is not willing to stay long on the outside.
course, there advantage and disadvantages everything, every day I was Mom, that ah. Her husband, who is already accustomed to my father, may the nagging sound of eating, gardening, toilet, turned a deaf ear to the why why.
I have not to this state, to listen to several times to find a large head, but unfortunately too far away from the monkeys, or drag him back pretending to be my boyfriend, even if name section does not guarantee, at least two ears clean off.
9:00 to go to work, in general, comrades for duty before 8:30 am, basically Lang family has to go to school, send their children to school, the total can not walk in the street, only to go to work early; and five to ten minutes early arriving companies are already married, the law of married life; daily stepping on the tail of 8:59, stumbled, scratching and scrambling the impulse to punch, and basically to me as a typical representative of the bachelors.
usual I always get up at 8:15, the same as the rush to war work. Since the old drive to, I was dragged up every day at half past six on that day, reduced to Lang's father and mother go to school together and work on the msn, a looked, the small picture is dark, and suddenly felt very depressed mind.
(128)
home with smoke flavor, the text began to love to Cengfan Ah, if I'll finish a little late this door, she has Sheng smiling a second bowl. Gesanchaiwu, also heard from Mr. Yi Shao Shang, with a chicken live shrimp, go visit my family in the refrigerator for a plug, the meaning and feel of fighting a protracted war.
Wen Yi really rare good man, dined will compete to wipe the table clean up. Dad would put a pair of big men will look like: you! sitting doing? point of boiling water to burn! scrape together a table to play mahjong. kiss the beginning is the House of Love, and agreeable, not to turn around, you blame me wrong card, I blame you not see red, a mahjong down, a couple and a couple Alignment do not know how many aircraft noise.
more powerful one is the mother to license a push back to the house and threatened to pack myself back of Changzhou. I turn to persuade Arab culture, she stopped in a nose a tear, he just two or three years my dad all the counts enumerated again, time can be accurately in a certain period.
heard easily on the outside to persuade my dad, dad, more honest, over and over again is the sentence: ! , exemplary, can be one on the table, or a step confused quarrel.
Miss A is a straight text temper, and card products also very poor. This girl is nothing more than taking neat, their brains turn was fast, error-prone News only a card, she can because so education in classical, say a series of fallacies. a smell it is not easy to give off anger, and a push to play the cards say, and the remaining three 大眼瞪小眼, it lost its last We find a poker out Mom whim, A paper commissioned by the object to me about, of A Man, said: look down! Mom has about comic talent.
father rescue: br> that find the object, the mother did not even loss of appetite, and she said to me in all earnestness: , looks worse than you hh ! can mean mother did not shut up, she continued: ! .
(130)
meal, A Man rushed to my room, fell on the carpet more than laughing.
laugh, and she found the Book Review's there to see. this be the Ministry of the tragedy it, but then an hour, basically every ten minutes, the woman holding belly laugh will stretch.
Finally she asked me: your mother's own you? marriage.
post.
I landed up a look, almost did not put my gas halo, the post is so issued:
, eager to have a shoulder to rely on. I hope he conditions equivalent to a sense of responsibility and initiative. br> A Man do amazed like: ; how a specific method, specific to the monthly basic salary, bonus how much? ? conditions rather you understand, to include a stable job. Twelve years old! sister are more than twelve years old I had two! > Then she had to talk to a paste, basically told me every few hours to report about the situation:
I wonder: we quite popular?
A Man turn on the computer at me,UGGs, halo, what message are ah?
super wind brother: house in downtown? have loans you?
empty folder: > hh
90% of the message with the house on, or is asked which company I work, or ask me income. All in all, everyone I am the person itself, seems to be little interest.
I fell on the carpet the get up, Ah Wen is also very frustrating: > Among the many message, I chose one called , how this guy's screen name so effeminate?
Autumn minors return of dollars. who read me, and re-see cold The red dance. arouse makeup people, and asked Bu cents today in the Who were? r most people do not know! one word: start dancing too cold The red mouthful, I told him cold maple.
I know the cold Feng from Beijing, a foreign company in Nanjing, 31 years old this year. In the photo he came, I saw The man has a clean face.
start the phone, his voice was soft, slow speech, but quick thinking and knowledgeable.
All in all, are that this man has a good birth and good education.
one rainy night, he asked me: . mind the field flying, monkeys, Chai Boshi, and crossed off one by one Jay, I asked myself: to him and said: barefoot, walking in the living room, and suddenly some fear, I think have adapted to this life, do not they have to undergo a change? then this change, it is a blessing or a curse?
altogether now to meet? pop up in my mind such a thought, know in advance the answers, always guessing people want.
(134)
fact, dating older men and women is never gonna get married So with, we have about each other time and place for Saturday 4:00 pm, at Starbucks.
A Man know asked me: ; he will.
blow out. interpretation of the text, I laugh and cry.
to save you! think it is a mind. as if the candidates see the examiner, regardless of whether the important test, this will inevitably meet people feel ill at ease.
remember when eighteen-year-old, proud as a small swan, always bulging neck contempt for all and thought it would meet a prince on a white horse. Where desired, their own one day want to go blind do?
After an uncomfortable weekend, the supervisor reported to a pile of data, statistics out of regular use on Monday! ; I smiled and took it.
eyes of a leading figure disappeared in his own office, I again and again, ha ha ha loud voice shook the entire office, a series of > often heard, I was all scared: who to sell me insurance, selling cosmetics, the guys in front of face as possible and after his best compliment, secretly I do not know how to curse!

No comments:

Post a Comment