Thursday, November 11, 2010

Here is my home, my love is here

 Out wandering for three days, the fourth day was a little empty, and began homesick to come back, Gang Daojia mind there is a familiar and practical sense. Son said, Mom, you finally came back, I eat three days of instant noodles, and rice was. Hey, I lost his only three days. Busy home cleaning, I son, daughter, mother is automatic teller machines, washing machines, universal machine, what should be. In the supermarket I bought a pair of nice style slippers, and my nephew when the lions go out shopping, bought a nice pair of fashionable slippers, my daughter said, Mom you are so beauty, ah, that two pairs of shoes are good-looking, I like, I have to, she tried on two pairs of shoes are, do not know what to wear double-well, I say, Miss, ah, you gotta keep a pair for me, you do not like to wear high heels? how they Mom's in love with the slippers it? daughter said with a smile, she should be the two pairs, and that I buy clothes for her brother, did not buy it for her. Because marrying, often miss the home, often rootless feeling heart has always been like home to drink green tea, my dad every year to send home several kilograms of green tea to me. This year the boss's friends have their own small tea gardens, can buy affordable price drink tea, drink it slowly began to like the Anxi Iron Goddess of Mercy, Yongchun of bergamot. Their moisten things silently as time has gradually accommodate this beautiful place, the day returned home to find their children, thinking to myself this is my home, here are my darling, my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment