Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Attached to the two board games

 But also how many fun! ! ! !

play last night really crazy, though they are a group of people who do not know, to fight with the table, had to play to 11 points

later found, it seems that a group of high school senior,bailey UGG boots, but just different schools,

then with murder, Arirang rookie playing with a group of us to push deep,

completely, he said that what is what, one would just jump the police, one would say he was just the civilians, a Police will be dancing.

Oh God, was he took full time cage.

Arirang is not everything plug on da dance with me, there is extravagance not to / I'm dying to know more, then hey / you want me to sing Arirang is, I do not know to sing

good insurance is only one game is best played Diao, while the rest are a group of rookie.

However,UGG boots, home Arirang

is a purple boss was playing with us directly, put the killers that came, I did not have God clear rhyme.

finally back as a killer, with his associates have put me see the light of the. I'm only keeping a close eye on his eyes, staring at him every time,

hide the fear. . . . . .

eh ~ ~ but fun job, or go a little fun not to do, well,cheap UGG boots, happy,Bailey UGG boots, not to mention such a tragedy when something better.

I found a problem with the play, we do not know their names, ah ha ha ha ha ha ~

know which school they are nothing more. Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment