Monday, October 18, 2010

ZB alone set foot on the journey

 ZB alone set foot on the journey (I have to do a full investigation earlier preparatory work), With the heart of uneasy at 10:58 from the bus ride, Wenzhou, although preparatory work fully, or the next destination may be the wrong bus in the morning SH 4.30 points stand alone in the subway exit, not to the subway station head (very naive Oh, do not represent the ground floor Master no less people), finally see people from the subway station, I ran into a whirlwind Oh, the ground is very lively!

fought in the subway, line 1 -8 line (line 4), the successful completion of the ZB of the road, on the evening of 7 excellent 6:00 train home. (200,176)

tortuous journey back to the second (10.6-10.8) had a good first day of work to go to SH, and ran into the big brother, so to start in October 6th,cheap UGG boots, holidays EMU no votes, big brother said to the train station, you can not train, went to the bus station, also not. Big Brother suggested by air, but I consider that does not pay too expensive plane ticket, I can not be considered big brother, I heard that there is also percent off tickets for one way or another I'm off to the airport.

sometimes really is money such a rate of say, an hour later we meet in the SH with the brother, and three of the evening chatting to the brother home very late,UGG boots cheap, elder brother is also there to help me from the cattle dropped out of a ticket the next day to move in Wenzhou, plus a 50.

10.7 I got up early, take a stroll every corner of the villa of the elder brother, and then the three of us went to the store to see Ming-Fang, eat lunch together, Ming Fang sure to send me to the hospital, also prepared to send me to the train station, I literally sent him home.

to the hospital nurse told no shots today (yesterday as well), I gas it! How to do it? I bolted the train station, twists and turns today's dynamic ticket refund (refund 40 million), injustice, ah, back to the ticket and take it drained away, I can not say a word, and quietly booked a room near the hospital , just waiting for tomorrow. And then with the brother and Ming-fang said that I had to set off in Wenzhou, hey!

afternoon stroll Nanjing Road, one person went, and bought a lot of clothes, cosmetics, to 10 pm seven days before the starting chain, tired half to death, with truly trying to sleep.

funny, live in the hotel this evening is the smallest I have ever stayed in, most mini, and only enough to put the next room large bed, and turned to space are not, fortunately is still relatively clean, but also Operator satisfaction with friends. But I think for people who pay attention to lifestyle is not suitable for such a place to live, Oh, I am very easy going! Speaking of the hotel to go home with her daughter, she was surprised to even say that you should take some photos back ah! (40,180,203-140) These are the flowers so worth it.

the third time on Nov. 2 by the bus at 11:30 on the 1st SH stumbled to South Station, only 5 points, with previous experience, I head straight to the subway station, on the toilet, washed her face, lounged for a long time before they stop. Line 1, Line 8 Stadium switch to Tibet under the South take the next left turn before the straight ... ... ..., to the hospital until six o'clock, Keren is very large, but luckily the last time I had an appointment. People are very strange, and obviously one hand holding a doctor's appointment or uneasy, I'm afraid not recognize when registered, in general, not the quality of my heart! Dr tag through No. 30 today, doing my number Shihai should have it, my heart so am planning, there was only one person, and the screen has been covered with a No. 30. Single-handed the last doctor's appointment and hung up the 33. The twists and turns of the road last month, still useful, I look at my last appointment when one is outside the edge of such a person, when reminded that: the next time you open an appointment to see one go to the doctor. Otherwise the run up and down again in the. A shot about 10 o'clock, I went, starting Nanjing Road, this time on purpose, to find ZARA, to see if it's true, Ah, but this, the last two I have seen this brand of clothing, but no feeling. However, in order not to waste this trip I bought the coat, not your 699, then I want the movement to the train station to the LG brand discount stores to buy shoes. Fortunately, the task is done well, bought shoes, I caught the 3.40 pm on the bus, got home about 10, washing finished just sleep! (180 +153) the cost of somewhat reduced.

back to 1 November fourth at 11.30 points in the car, to the sh is 2 to 5 o'clock, today's terminal is sh railway station, about cars, faint head turned, thanks to all the people sh very friendly, gave me the direction specified in the subway.

to jy still early, because not registered, I ate a leisurely breakfast Yonghe to go to the jy still only 7 points, 8.30 points to work, nine to complete the task,
< br> The next task is to go shopping, we often want to control does not spend money, may be the result very difficult to Oh! Hey! 3.50 pm to catch a car ride home, got home at 10 pm.

EMU also a lot of impact caused by cars, very few people come and go the car, when I went to the urgency, I wonder if there is no toilet on board. Alas! I will endure the pain ah, I finally found the bathroom to discredit, can be tolerated for too long, the urine could not be pulled out, ha ha! (170 +153)

the fifth round with a mission trip to sh, to see brother's son, Shunpian Dai pigeons, inquire in advance, and students to the most convenient car, I bought one o'clock in the afternoon of January 3 car, lg back from Binh Duong to send me to the station, carefully put away pigeons.

sleeper car ride during the day is not very comfortable asking a terminal in the Pacific station, in advance of the Internet home of the brother found no access to the whole line, the uncertainty in the subway or the bus that is or is fight, a moment no less than the decision, whether to simply re-set the time, eyes closed or suspended in the center there, as was getting dark, I feel a vague fear.

see sh South Station I am exceptionally friendly, can be vehicles in the road more than 20 minutes until about 7.30 to the Pacific station, get off asking a car to Cambridge, Oh, I'm so excited, 40 minutes The bus sat Cambridge, Morocco is actually very warm, said the district station to the brother close to home, I used pine, I can not, a taxi stopped for a long time have gone, as Morocco has said, only two or three minutes away, 12 dollars to spend a bit unjust, but the next to know.

brother's son did not look good, feel a lot of sensible, experienced the suffering of people may be mature and it will be faster, I hope he recover quickly!

brother the next day sent me to the subway, take the subway in the corresponding sh more convenient, I am more familiar with the registration, see a doctor, a shot more than 11,UGGs, I'll go to sh South Station, bought 2.25 pm on the motor car. In fact, not by motor car before the motor car to see God looking over propaganda, nothing but this, but time is fast, but from South Station to the city of Wenzhou to 45 minutes, 19:00 and more to home. (150 +188)

Sixth Round of the Spring Festival approaching, but I have to go to Shanghai trip, buy tickets for the prevention, early phone book I can get tickets so I think, the car to the lg open to the Binh Duong to go, no way, I rode a bike, bounced the ass from home, to the South Bus Station to the vote on February 8.

seventh Qu Letang back to March 8 sh, concrete forget, hit a laser, ba back to its original appearance, white 1,200 +156 yuan, a little bit wrong, do not say money, people energy can not stand.

Diba Hui in April what sh is really the time to remember, the old old.

Di Jiuhui May what sh is really the time to remember, the old old.

to ten months to go back to the 2 sh, for the first time is to see ba, brother's son hospitalized, more critical look at it ahead of time take the opportunity to visit; the second is the elder brother's son to death human life is really very fragile, even if there is no amount of money can not save people's lives, very sad!

XI back through the unit the opportunity to see the Expo, I went to the hospital, Saturday and Sunday to see the Expo, on Monday (7.17) to go home, I went to the hospital early and return to Hotel only 9 points.

back to August 26 the evening of the twelfth, I bring her to see the World Expo Shanghai, 10.50 at night the car, to Shanghai 6, went to the brother at home, rushed to the door of the Expo will have more than 7 , the row of the team 2 hours before they go in, garden out 10 pm. The next day a little more into the park, more than 10 points out of Park. On the third day to Happy Valley, people a little bit more, but very happy.

the fourth day of her daughter sleeping in the hotel, I went to the hospital at 6, have not seen such a long team several laps around, but get the number is 27, good! To change the kinds of drugs today, and it can cure back red, a bottle can play a few more than 100 people, also on Monday to fight the next time, do not have a prescription. Optimistic about the return to the hotel before 10:30, the train station with her two daughters to the basement to eat teppanyaki, take the afternoon train back to Wenzhou, moving 1.10 to 5.55 in Wenzhou is slow! The good performance of the daughter, Ting will take care of me, she led the way, luggage, feeling tired but insisted on the hope that her future is so sensible enough! Expo is really tiring process queue.

ba governance process has been back to the thirteenth anniversary, the time is very fast. Spend money and time and effort I do not know my ba will have no effect. I feel hope. October 11, 2010 has embarked on the road zb, originally had a contract with others, can be a bird who has done it, nor an explanation, so that people, ah could not believe other people too! 11.20 pm by a car, position 12, the most on the list, it can not stand the back, too high, the car started discovered the location of empty special fares, hurry up, ah, much more comfortable! Sometimes things do not special is the worst!

to sh was 5.15, today on the injections, not registered, so no use to the hospital too early, three hours how to spend it? I take the subway to the gym, a lap around the stadium, and then see the edge of fitness equipment, with the elderly in that hour with a twist waist, take a look at it is almost time to leave for the hospital. I heard on the manufacturing side of the road there is a Bureau of wholesale shoes to rock in the past, anyway, still early, the market is big, the shoes are very low, boring!

lay needle to Nanjing Road by bus, shopping mall is not open for two to ten ten minutes earlier. Woman, day sex buy things, regardless of money or not! Bought a coat, scarves, shirts, leggings, etc., whether it will wear, the Ministry does not seem to buy something comfortable,UGG bailey button, well, so there is no way nature.

not keep up with 2 points more than the motor car, 3.14 by the afternoon the car, home 9.30 pm, her daughter is asleep. Tired! (190,193)

No comments:

Post a Comment