Thursday, October 21, 2010

Because in every morning

 I will be standing in the playground, to enjoy the morning brought me to be happy that it makes me tired body to get new life, looking for new start in life; greedy to enjoy every ray of sunshine in the given I have brought comfort, and only bathed in every ray of sunlight to wash down his arrogance and conceit; free to breathe the fresh air had given me a new hope, every molecule of oxygen the blood can make me boiling, rolled and integration, to create a new blood.

looked at each blue sky, dawn's light flashing, that has life-like colors, so I'm excited, overwhelmed. Everything is so kind, is so harmonious. Clouds in their own homes enjoy dancing, dancing with their best light years of passion, to make their life more exciting,Bailey UGG boots, freedom is the best place for it, after all, has his dreams.

I was a cloud that can fly in the vastness of the universe, even in the most distant, coldest and most lonely outside the galaxy,UGGs, my heart is always toward the dawn, it can give I have light and warmth. All seemed so dark and cold are small, white clouds are always with the dawn, through time and space, looking for their own future and dreams. I am a drop of dew

, being able to light flashes in the morning, even in the most desolate, the most dry,UGG boots, the most vast desert, my heart will always think of dawn, it can give I moisturize and soothe. All the lonely and sad all seemed so small, always with the morning dew of the dawn, shining crystal, and dreams for their future enjoy the acclaim.

I was a ray of dawn, to jump in before the arrival of dawn, even in the most difficult and most troubled, the most painful darkness, my heart will always emit light,cheap UGG boots, with each piece of light Molecular light of your life, heal their inner hubris and arrogance. Through all the darkness and loneliness, even as the sun, the black particles burning in the black hole heartily, but also exudes youthful; even like flying into a storm petrel, but also through all the darkness to greet the new dawn; even as the vast desolate desert grass, but also ignited his passion for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment