Friday, October 29, 2010

Feeling into the winter cold wave

 The morning rummaging through to find clothes to wear, poor! A form-fitting clothes were gone, as has been looking for jobs, no opportunity to dress themselves, wash rinse clean slate, can not bear to wear good clothes, of course, economic issues, because income is not high, always want to save Liangqian, the total live reckoning Well, there are two or three years without a flash, installation of new clothes, and perhaps older, fatter, or on the fat of it, do not talk about this issue, the key is I do not have clothes to wear, so give me a friend called, she was a fashion person, take the money off the street car ride, shopping.

I come from rural areas, the average family's children, no fancy clothes, work, find the object of his family was poor, but also laid-off units in bankruptcy, in which the bitterness of a long story, never thought about how to dress, the face of the beautiful clothes, I really know what to do, do not know what they like, so get yourself a friend, let her choose for me, from head to toe, from inside to outside, a new look, just enter the clothing store into the soil still feels old hat, no temperament, the clerk said: No I was young, her 7 years older than me, my only advantage is that looks younger than she, nonsense, already smaller than her, I do, jackets, jeans, sneakers, a simple dress, simple life, children, housework, leisure and read a book to learn the child's books, yesterday suddenly felt like antique shopping, new clothes to wear at night to see his son, his son said: looks better.

I would also like to dress themselves, can not allow the economy can not eat and drink run out, and I sometimes do not know their happy or not, I think I was happy, because there is a good-tempered husband, he would considerate care of people, me as a baby, but no money ....... Ha ha. Regardless, happy life, the bread will be, have time to upload a few new clothes to wear my Match Friends, see how my friend's eyes, life is so, and I like an idiot Oh, laugh about and be happy now .

No comments:

Post a Comment