Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Now is the opportunity to participate in sports less and less

 Have found their own have begun to relax the muscles of the body, and pinch the upper arm muscles, they begin to worry ah! August planning to go swimming, insisted several times, or aborted, after class yesterday afternoon, more than one home, sleep for a nap, woke up suddenly feel I should go swimming, but still not with me because her husband go, days and the heavy rain, and gave up! However, because of the rain and I found a relatively simple training methods, running treadmill at home! At my request,UGG boots, the husband has been years since finishing a good used treadmill, I study in my house listening to music, running 32 minutes, and I know where I can exercise in the future of the. Therefore, in order to supervise their training initiative, I am here out a plan:

1, too busy,UGG boots cheap, I would not have time for exercise every day, but I think 2-3 times per week at home running, or should be able to come out.

2,UGG shoes, 3 times a week, running every 32 minutes, plus 5 minutes of flexibility exercises!

3, as long as back home, eating dinner, 8:00 to start moving around,Discount UGG boots, so it will not affect sports bath finished work the next day.

4, another may require the husband also exercise mutual supervision!

look Subtotal: October 10, 2020 running 32 minutes, a distance of approximately 3000 meters!

Come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment