Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm just a little bit like you

 Jinhua of the land, if not for me grow. I do not like long grass in the sun, gradually withered. I now unless absolutely necessary, even to eat the passion all gone. I often have not time to eat, except I was busy, there is, do not want a person to the cafeteria for dinner. Empty right hand side, less noise you. I am now, really lonely. I am a man walking, a person go to class,bailey UGG boots, but also a person shopping, a person to eat. I suddenly feel very aggrieved. If I had insisted to stay in Changsha,UGG bailey button, is not to leave you a little closer? Is not lost on the setback would not be so frightened? I know that he was a greedy person. Can still not help but want to go back, back to you. Even if you keep listening to the noise. Oh how I miss you. Dear circle, how helpless in this world. In fact, I may not so much busy to do. Maybe I just clutch a bunch of things, to save their own imaginings. I thought, maybe make me forget a lot of busy things. Including the missing, including fear. However, no one would go with me shopping, obviously still with me to eat eat chili pot,Discount UGG boots, no one in when I'm sad, tired,UGG shoes, give me a hug, a cup of yogurt. No one shouted as the arrogance of my name, no one in their own sad cry out against my leg. Dear Chen full moon, you know, even lonely, has become one of the.

No comments:

Post a Comment